“I have a lot of faith and hope for the young generation. The young generation is smarter than my generation. They’re cooler. They’re jaded at a real young age. I was jaded when I was a little older, so I had to go through the process of being a kid. I was really politically correct. I was all into equal rights and not saying things that would offend people. Then I realised as I became older, that the problem with modern liberalism is that it makes you hold a mirror up to yourself and assume that what you see is beautiful. That who you are is great. That you need to project that to the world and make sure people respect that. That’s bullshit. The only thing that’s going to happen, is that your going to force people to identify who they are with what they see in the mirror.”—Gabe (via cobraquotes)
1. I’ve come to realize that my hair… is curly. it will probably always be curly. it’s something i’ll have to live with and i’m starting to appreciate it more. a lot of people want curly hair badly, and hey it’s better than being bald.
2. I’ve come to realize that school… is starting soon, and i’m not ready.
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving… -when I start driving- I can finally escape this wretched town.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need…. someone. someone to trust and to be trusted in return; to love and be loved by.
5. I’ve come to realize that my heart… is more often broken than it is together.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when people… are completely ignorant.
7. I’ve come to realize that money… isn’t as important as people make it out to be. the best things in life are free.
8. I’ve come to realize that certain people… aren’t worth the time, tears, and stress.
9. I’ve come to realize that I’ll never be… capable of holding in my opinions. it’s something i’ve had since I was capable of speech, and i’m not giving it up.
10. I’ve come to realize drugs… are something you shouldn’t depend on for happiness. you should make yourself happy. if you can’t do it, then nothing else can.
11. I’ve come to realize my best friend(s)… are starting to show their true colors. i can flatly state right now that there are only about 3-4 people who i trust one hundred and one percent.
12. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone… may always be working against me. don’t smite me, bro.
13. I’ve come to realize when I woke up this morning… I knew that this has to end on a better note than it ended on two nights ago.
14. I’ve come to realize last night before I went to sleep… that nothing is as it seems.
15. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about… how we need to talk. JUST us. no bullshit, no twisted words of others. only the two of us.
16. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook… it’s almost impossible to get off.
17. I’ve come to realize that yesterday… was a good day.
18. I’ve come to realize that today…. is hopefully going to be a goood day aswell.
19. I’ve come to realize that last night… I went to bed more upset than I thought I would.
20. I have come to realize that tomorrow…..
will be a day that i try to make better than today
21. I’ve come to realize that I really want to… be happy, not just feel happy; and live, not only exist.
22. I’ve come to realize that I love… giving advice and receiving it in return.
23. I’ve come to realize that this weekend… should be fun.
24. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset… is Reach For The Sun - The Dangerous Summer. everytime.
25. I’ve come to realize that some friends… come and go, and through time the true ones will shine through.
26. I’ve come to realize that this year… is halfway over already. where did the time go?
Only one hundred and ten days until I turn sixteen. How exciting is that? I can’t wait to be sixteen. It seems like such a long time from today, but once school starts (urgh) the time will fly by (hopefully!). Being sixteen sounds like it’s so fun. You get to have a permit, and people don’t give you that look when you tell them how old you are. Plus I get my new camera so I can learn more about photography, because well, I absolutley love it, I just don’t have the tools for it. Oh well it’s 2AM, what else is new? Goodnight earthlings who will never read this! You’re all fantastic.
Currently Spinning: New Perspective - Panic at the Disco